Do you offer a monthly subscription for locating grants and loans for my business?
- We offer monthly packages however they are customized to your business
What free resources do you have for small businesses?
- We offer one grant resources as a new customer.
Do you offer customized packages for all of your services?
- Yes please reach out through email at leswee.us@gmail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
How big are the awards Leswee LLC gets for clients?
- We respect client confidentiality, so while we can’t tell you who, we can tell you how much. We’ve prepared grants as small as a few thousand dollars and as much as one million dollars. On average, our clients receive grants between $20K and $300K.
How long does it take to write a grant?
- Private grants take a minimum of three-six weeks once the writing begins. Government grants can take at least three-six weeks. If you need something faster, ask us about rush rates! We’ll work nights and weekends to meet your deadline if that’s what you need.
Do you ever work on a contingency fee basis? In other words, do you get paid only if the grant gets funded?
- Leswee LLC begins expending its resources on the day we begin work with a client. As such, we cannot underwrite the cost of these resources based upon the anticipated actions of grantmakers. Similarly, we prepare the very best grant proposals possible; the final outcome of each grant application is out of Leswee LLC’s control. Lastly, if Leswee LLC could charge on a contingency basis, it is reasonable to assume that, as in the legal profession, we would expect to be paid as much as one-third the value of the entire grant. Grantmakers would not approve such expenditure from its awarded dollars.
What is your success rate?
- While not every grant proposal prepared by Leswee LLC is successful, we submit each proposal to two or more funding sources – thereby enhancing your fundability chances by 75%. From a total client perspective, we consider our services to be successful when we return ten times the total fees paid to us in approved grants over a one year period. We are happy to say that we accomplish this for most of our clients.
How can we know that you will be successful with us?
- While we cannot be absolutely certain of our success with any given client, our reputation and, in fact, our entire future is entirely dependent upon our track record. We simply will not engage a client if we believe that their unique circumstances would prevent us from securing grants on their behalf. If we have any doubts in this regard, we will propose that we perform an onsite grants development feasibility study before commencing our work with that client.
Will I see a return on investment?
- We simply will not engage a client if we believe that their unique circumstances would prevent us from securing grants on their behalf. If we have any doubts in this regard, we will propose that we perform an onsite grants development feasibility study before commencing our work with that client.